Healing Journey – 11 Powerful Mantras to Heal Your Soul
11 Powerful Mantras to Heal Your Soul
Soul healing comes in many forms and avenues and is something that is an individualistic journey for each person. Healing often does not come in just one session or one moment of opening to the light which is within each of us. The process of finding that balance, that harmonious symphony of life, that place of peace and love, requires a commitment to maintain that higher frequency of light.
Mantras or words, phrases, sounds, and syllables are an integral part of the healing process and the acceptance of a new understanding of your soul. When you find a sound or word that resonates with your heart and soul, it carries you and holds you in the light.
Similar to affirmations, mantras repeat that which is needed for your soul to heal, to awaken, to grow, and to blossom into the full version of your beautiful light.
When you tell your soul how beautiful you are and what you deserve in this life, then those words become every part of your world. The words and sounds you choose give directions to your soul and guide you to the frequency which you desire. If you wish to experience profound healing and a divine calmness, use words that bring out your light, and light up every room.
Here are 11 mantras to guide you to soul healing:
- My soul knows how to find the right healing path.
- I am a brilliant light in the universal healing energy of love.
- I accept a complete healing of my soul for my higher good.
- I trust that my mind, body, and soul know how to heal.
- I believe in the power of my spirit to guide my healing.
- I accept guidance from angels and spirit guides who gift me with the tools to heal.
- My heart resonates with the purest energy as I am the healer.
- I understand that my healing is part of my journey.
- When I am being me, I am being love, and I am healed.
- I am the creator of the energy of love all around me and within me.
- In every moment and in every breath, I am healed.
Love is the origin, the destination, the experience, and the healer of all. When you choose to include mantras in your daily routine, you bring your soul closer to the infinite power of love.